Chaos and Kairos

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cheerleading!


Today I got to see my son play basketball on the Junior High School team. This is what I wore to sit INSIDE the gym and watch. ( The soccer mom's watching on the outside field had less on than I!!!) It was freezing!! This was the first game I was able to attend and it was fun to watch Kei play. I hope to be able to see more games. Takeshi was able to join us for the first half before leaving for baseball practice. We were the only parents yelling on the sidelines. This is partly because there were very very few parents there and partly because Takeshi likes to be involved! Once he starts I find myself joining in to the point that after he left I am the only one yelling. Nice play! Good shot! Defense! Don't give up! Go for it! One more basket! That's the way! LOOK! and SHOOOOT!!! (No I am not yelling this in English...)

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger takeshi66 said...

You must have been saying like...
"RoooK!"
"Shuuto!"

Amazing Mother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home