Chaos and Kairos

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Reconnecting

I arrived in the States the morning of the afternoon I left Japan. For some reason, this makes perfect sense to me and I can do the 41 hour day every so often. At present, I am a bit slower than normal (or perhaps I am unchanged but just think that I am slower because of the brain fog I am experiencing). It is nice every so often to have a legitimate excuse for incoherency.... The way my brain has been going lately I may have to start traveling more.

So far I have had a great day. Good flight, no baggage problems, time with my folks and seeing good friends this evening at church. I am looking forward to the rest of my time here.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Angela Shih said...

Yay yay yay! Dorrie's here, Dorrie's here.

Hope you have less brain farts! HA! :)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger takeshi66 said...

Have a fun time. But, don't forget us!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dorrie- Merry Christmas. Looking forward to reconnecting with you sometime soon. Love,
Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home