Chaos and Kairos

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm BAAAACK!!!!

Where have you been, you ask? Well, it is not like I have been anywhere since returning from the States on December 20th. It is more to do with who has been here!!! Too busy having fun with friends.... It has been especially fun to catch up with some friends I have not seen in years. This picture shows some of their shoes!!

If you don't see your shoes here, then you need to think about coming!!!

(Those whose shoes are shown are welcome to return as well!!!!)

5 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger takeshi66 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger takeshi66 said...

Amazing!!! You have been a great hostest!!
Thank you for your hospitality.
; )

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are definitely the hotess with the mostest!!!!!

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that was me...eunice

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Angela Shih said...

Yes, my flip flops DO need to land in your genkan too!

Speaking of which.... do you think those fun pink ones on the upper right hand corner come in my size???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home