Chaos and Kairos

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Chaperone Chronicles Continue....


Today I helped three other mothers chaprerone 21 girls to the Tokyo All-Star Games. This time it was a new venue for all of us. We were given a map of the sports center where the games were being held and we were warned of a rather complicated train change.

We gathered all the girls and waited together on the platform to board the first train. It was unusually crowded with many high school students disembarking from the doors we were trying to enter. A few girls ran for another door and I noticed a straggler. I grabbed the straggler and threw both her and myself through the nearest open door and it closed. Whew!

I started counting girls while working my way towards another chaperone. We did it!! All 21 girls safe on board.

The only ones left behind were the other two chaperones. One of whom had the map.....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT STORY IS A "CLIFF HANGER" BUT I GATHERED EVERYONE ENDED UP WHERE THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE .. I'VE SEEN YOU WORK MIRACLES LIKE THAT BEFORE!!! QUICK NIT WIT

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Angela Shih said...

hahahahhahahah!!!!!!

I could TOTALLY picture that!!!

hahahhahahhahaha!!!! At least you guys have cell phones eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home